Data Scientist for the Deep Learning Department - Zurich
You will be researching on the best algorithms to tackle various challenges related to natural language processing, time series analysis, ranking, ect. Along with that you will build prototypes, set up automatic benchmarking procedures and assess the scalability and robustness of different solutions. Following new developments in machine learning and you attempt to reproduce relevant published results and actively share your know-how with our other data scientists (which already includes specialists in areas such as natural language processing, recurrent neural networks and mathematics) and in turn you learn from their ideas and expertise.
- You can produce scalable, reliable and easy-to-understand code in Scala, Java and/or Python.
- You are familiar with a wide range of machine learning approaches. Hand-on experience with deep learning models for natural language processing is a big plus.
- You are passionate about the newest neural network architectures, but you also remain pragmatic and recognize that a simpler traditional machine learning model might work just as well for many use cases.
- You enjoy solving mathematical problems.
- You desire to work in a small, agile team environment.
- You communicate proactively and work independently.
They can Offer
- A dynamic, young company where input is welcomed and acted upon
- High level of personal responsibility and independence
- A challenging and exciting mission within an innovative and multi-cultural environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the market