Data Scientist - Analytics
|Job Title:||Data Scientist - Analytics|
|Contact Name:||Isabelle Davey|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2018 17:36|
Data Scientist for the Analytics Department - Zurich
You will analyse the data generated by our application and generate insights into where and how machine learning algorithms could be applied to improve the user experience. Along with that you will identify the most important KPIs to measure the performance of their existing algorithms and set up automatic monitoring and reporting for these metrics, whilst advising developers on how to log data so that the usage and usefulness of all features can be measured. You will also be working with their DevOps to improve the accessibility and scalability of our logs and databases.
- You are fluent in SQL (e.g. MySQL). Experience with ElasticSearch and/or NoSQL databases is a plus.
- You can write code for data processing in Python (using data analysis libraries such as pandas) and/or R.
- You have experience with data visualization (for example using Tableau or matplotlib).
- You are always curious to try out new tools and libraries for the analysis and visualisation of data.
- You follow new developments in AI and understand how machine learning algorithms can help to analyse data.
- You have a sharp eye for irregularities in a dataset and you will leave no stone unturned when looking for the cause of an anomaly.
- You have a good understanding of statistics, in particular regarding hypothesis tests and statistical significance.
- You desire to work in a small, agile team environment.
- You communicate proactively and work independently.
What they offer
- A dynamic, young company where input is welcomed and acted upon
- High level of personal responsibility and independence
- A challenging and exciting mission within an innovative and multi-cultural environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the market
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's