Data Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Data Protection Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2022 14:38|
Ross is looking for a Data Protection Engineer with a leading blockchain. This role is permanent and fully remote, but candidates must be based in Europe or the Middle East.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven track record of min. 5 years of work experience in IT and 2 years in a similar role
- Proficient in security concepts (data security & application security)
- Develop framework for backup, DR, and Database Virtualization to encompass all IT infrastructure and applications, including evaluation criteria, standard blueprints, and backup and DR lifecycle
- Develop and document RTO, RPO, and SLAs around backup, Disaster Recovery, and Database Virtualization in accordance with all IT and Security/Compliance policies
- Experience with any DLP tools like Symantec DLP, zScaler DLP product
- Developing automation for deployment, scaling activities and container capabilities, promoting serverless capabilities
- Ability to coordinate and independently drive activities to an end
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team across multiple time zones
- Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems.