|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Larvin|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 08:13|
My client a leading player in the web hosting world are looking for a Data Engineer to be based in their Cape Town office.
Being a part of this organisation you will be joining an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and support of your ideas. This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career within an ever progressing, stable organisation with rich history.
Key previous experiences:
- Knowledge of writing SQL regardless of database technologyStrong ETL / ELT experience- ideally in high volume data environments - building complex data pipelines to make data available for advanced analytics - SSIS, Talend, custom etc
- Knowledge of databases, ideally a mix of SQL and NoSQL
- Exposure to big data technology, especially technologies such as Apache Spark, Airflow and Luigi
- Exposure to cloud platform technology such as Redshift, Athena, Glue (AWS) and BigQuery (GCP)
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting data pipeline solutions
- Offering a competitive salary and benefits, excellent growth opportunities and a generous perks package.
If interested please email your CV ASAP.