Data Centre Facilities Senior Delivery Engineer
|Job Title:||Data Centre Facilities Senior Delivery Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kaifeng Shi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2022 10:55|
Kai is looking for a Data Centre Facilities Senior Delivery Engineer to work in Indonesia on a permanent basis. Candidates must be willing to travel based on the project implementation location.
- Work for Data Center project, as a technical leader to support project manager, control the project cost, managing implementation schedule and subcon delivery quality.
- Understand the SOW of contract and customer requirement, output or be involved to output Data Center project delivery plan and technical solution, control and managing project implementation. Be responsible for Data Center project from pre-sales solution design, implementation and acceptance.
(1) AC and DC Power and power distribution system including diesel generator;
(2) Prefabricated containerized data center
(3) VRLA Battery & Lithium Battery deployment system
(4) Cooling system;
(5) Fire suppresstion and detection system;
(6) Monitoring and Security system;
(7) Service cost analysis, such as manpower and subcontractor;
- In charge of management and communication of related customer and subcontractor, lead internal team and subcontractor to work out the design and implementation follow project SOW ,
- Enhance customer satisfaction on project delivery and promote market consolidation and development.
- A degree in Power / Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Bachelors or above)
- More than 5 years of data center project delivery, know project procedures and quality management method, etc.
- Successfully completed data center projects more than 3 (≥1000㎡).
- With knowledge and project experience of data center facilities such as:
1) Electrical feeders, switchgear and power distribution
3) Diesel Generators, with ATS/STS,
4) UPS / Rectifier
5) Chillers, Coolling tower and pumps,
6) CRAC units,
7) Physical security,
8) Fire suppression & detection
9) Data cabling,
10) Basic knowledge about civil work implementation
11) CAD drawing
- Familiar with industry standards including TIA/EIA, BICSI, IEEE and NFPA, familiar with South East Asian industry practice in data center physical infrastructure. Having related certification such as ATD, CDCP, HCIA/HCIP or equivalent will be much better.
- Be good at communication in external and internal, and good at finding and solving problems. Able to work under pressure.
- With good English verbal and written ability.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's