Data Center Facility SA
|Job Title:||Data Center Facility SA|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Zhang|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 15:22|
Mitchell is looking for a Data Center Facility SA to work in Tunisia, North Africa.
• Support the project team to engage the clients and consultant teams.
• Support the project during the tender as solution engineer or as part of the solutions team.
• Develop local resources to support DC facility business.
• Promote and Present Huawei DC structural / civil solution, as well as Manage client relationship.
• Integrate design requirements as defined by client, mechanical & electrical engineers (internal and external) as well as product specialists to compile requirements for bid High Level Designs (HLD), often from the start, including:
o All structural and civil components;
o Baseline / Concept scheme drawings and schedules;
o Bassline bill of quantities (BoQ); Concept reports;
o All documentation required to compile high level project costs and in order to advise final design brief for completion by relevant country’s local consultants.
• Compile main building structural / civil design & build RFPs.
• Development and maintenance of Concept scheme design, prototype design, and template specifications for main building civil/structural elements; Create / maintain project documentation before, during, and after construction.
• Summarize project cost and generate baselines and valuation models; Construct and maintain the pricing models; Project cost management and optimization; Lead initiatives aimed at improving cost, quality, schedule, and consistency
• Manage the work of our external architectural/civil/structural design consultants.
• Provide support for: Project management, including sub-contractor selection & management, supply chain, procurement, process management and acceptance.
• Provide general and project support and guidance to all local project teams in the region to develop their delivery skills; Formulate delivery construction solution standards and guides; Formulate project acceptance criteria;
- Bachelors or above in Electricity/Power or Civil work engineering.
- 10+ years work experience
1. Fundamental understanding of M&E systems / building services requirements, including generators, fuel storage, UPS system, HVAC system, Medium and Low Voltage systems etc.
2. Possess a strong awareness of current and emerging industry standards including Uptime Institute, TIA 942 and local standard as well as vendors and technologies as that relate to the Data Center facilities.
Ability and willingness to think outside of the box to find innovative solutions prior to and during the construction process to reduce costs without negative impacts on quality or reliability.
• Proficiency in building codes, regulations, and standards across theNorth Africa region. International project and program experience.
• Excellent communication skills capability, attention to detail, and high quality standards.
• Ability to effectively communicate design standards to internal and external project partners.
• Ability to manage multiple fast paced projects simultaneously and good project management capability.
• Ability to travel internationally.
3. Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, Revit and industry standard structural modelling software.
4. Working experience with MEP engineering cons
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's