Data Base SME - Microsoft SQL Server
|Job Title:||Data Base SME - Microsoft SQL Server|
|Salary:||£68.9k - 75.8k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-12-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Robert Quezon|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 13:49|
CURRENTLY HIRING a Data Base SME – Microsoft SQL Server
• Provides senior level operations support for Microsoft SQL Server (versions 2008 - 2017)
• Ensures all important system management information is collected and efficiently analyzed by SOPs.
• Defines requirements for database administration of the SQL Server
• Provides all activities related to the administration of the SQL Server databases
• Ensures database integrity, stability and system availability of SQL Server Availability Groups, Clustering, Replication, etc
• Conducts quality control and auditing of the SQL Server databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data
• Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies and programming languages (e.g., t -SQL, Powershell).
• Supports application development, database architecture, and systems design of SQL Server, Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services and SQL Azure
• Performs long term trending analysis for capacity and performance SQL Server indexes, queries, Tempdb, disk I/O, etc...
• Follows ITIL and understands how to implement Agile processes in an integrative approach
• 4 year degree in a technical field
• 7+ years of experience in managing and supporting databases in a highly secured environment
• 5+ years of experience working in a secure environment with classified data.
• Expert level experience on SQL Server database modeling and implementation
• Expert level experience on SQL Server database support, administration, and performance tuniProficient on PL\SQL, Shell programming or any other scripting language Powershell (scripts for maintenance, setup and inventory of SQL Server)