|Job Title:||Data Annotator|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 13:47|
Ross is urgently looking for a Data Annotator to work a 6-month rolling contract in Greece (Remote) - the client is a leading software company with a global presence.
- Identification and labelling of named entities in sentences such as companies, locations, job titles, and skills.
- Classifying documents in different categories.
- Validating the output of Machine Learning models.
- Identifying common patterns in datasets.
- A great deal of reliability and attention to detail
- Solid organization skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- A university degree (or to study), preferably in linguistics or in a humanities subject
- Oral and written proficiency in English
Special consideration will be given if a candidate has any of the following:
- Proficiency in other languages
- Copywriting or copy-editing experience
- Experience as a translator (either from or to English)
- A background in linguistics
- Prior experience with linguistic annotation
- Prior experience in software quality assurance (QA)
- Prior experience with annotation tools and platforms such as Crowdflower, Mechanical Turk, Brat, GATE, Prodigy
- Knowledge of ontologies, semantic web and text markup languages