Tangent International are seeking a Data Analyst to work on a 6 month extendable contract based in Hertfordshire.
Essential skills and experience
- Degree in science, engineering, IT or related discipline or equivalent workplace experience.
- Proficient in the use of Excel to manipulate, cleanse and restructure text and numeric information using Excel macros and VBA
- Proficient in validating and proof reading data sets and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). Close attention to detail to ensure data and structures are accurate and meet all requirements at each stage of the transformation process. This also applies to creating QEP system documentation.
- Demonstrate a process and systems way of thinking as well using as a methodical and logical approach to restructuring data and problem solving.
- Ability to work under your own initiative in order to meet agreed goals and to identify opportunities to enhance value.
If you have the above experience please send your updated CV for consideration.