Data Analysis Programmer
|Job Title:||Data Analysis Programmer|
|Contact Name:||Kimberly Hume|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2022 17:07|
Kimberly is urgently looking for a Data Analysis Programmer to work a 6-month contract (Remote).
What you will contribute to;
- Client-server interactive application architecture and user interface development. Models created by subject matter experts implement algorithms across a diverse set of domains, such as end-to-end network design and automation, network investment planning, customer experience monetization, text analysis using NLP techniques, and anomaly detection using time series data. These models must be translated into productized client-server applications with professional looking, interactive web-based user interfaces providing an excellent user experience with rich dynamic data visualizations.
- Productize tools developed by the team for consulting with customers on topics related to data pipelines required to support various types of cloud environments.
- Application deployment in private or public cloud environments such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure using Docker containers on Linux based virtual machines.
- Participate in customer and team meetings (held usually during US Eastern morning / European afternoon).
- Highly skilled in designing interactive user input capabilities that can dynamically change based on server responses.
- Highly skilled in user experience (UX) techniques to optimize application workflow and useability.
- Highly skilled in server-side software architectures including REST-API techniques using NodeJS Express, Python Flask utilizing both asynchronous interactions and server-side concurrency for responsive user experience.
- Highly skilled in data visualization techniques using dynamic, interactive graphs and tables to present technical data. Data received from a server interaction need to be aggregated and transformed into various presentation formats depending on user interactions.
- Skilled in server session management including authentication and authorization control.
- Artistic user interface design capabilities to create advanced, dynamic, animated, and visually appealing web-based user interfaces.
- Experienced in Geographic Information System (GIS) concepts, e.g. develop complex, multilayer GeoJson overlays on mapping libraries like Leaflet.