Currently HIRING a Cyber Threat Analyst
- Apply knowledge of tactical to strategic level intelligence analysis of Cyber threats, vectors, and actors in support of Cyber defense and computer network operations.
- Advise on the use of forensics, network vulnerability, and malware analysis to conduct both technical analysis of Cyber threats and events as well as all-source analysis of Cyber threats and their vectors and capabilities.
- Leverage Computer Network Defense tools to evaluate and respond to security events and incidents.
- Conduct audits of Cybersecurity operations in the areas of incident handling, digital forensics, malware analysis, project and program management, capability maturity, continuous process improvement, and other areas.
- Make recommendations on how to improve Cybersecurity operations by leveraging best practices, including CERT-RMM, CMMI, ITIL, COBIT, and Six Sigma.
- 3+ years of experience with IT
- Experience with Cloud computing and validating Cybersecurity compliance
- Experience with ArcSight, HBSS, Nessus, Websense, or Command Cyber Readiness Inspections
- Knowledge of DoD CND directives
- Ability to leverage CND toolsets to detect and respond to IT security incidents
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- IAT Level II Certification, including GSEC, Security+, or SSCP
- CND-Auditor Certification, including CISA, GSNA, or CEH