This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’. Our client is currently expanding its Cyber Defence technical team, that will provide the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the rapidly evolving cyber security industry.
- The Cyber Technology Specialist (CT) role is a customer focused role.
- You provide technical and cyber defence expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers.
- During the pre-sale cycle, you will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs).
- After the sale, you will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defence and hardening of a customer's key assets.
- You also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- National and international travel will be required.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous leave
- Other benefits including healthcare, pension, transport allowance*, Cycle2Work scheme*, free lunch on Fridays*
*Dependent on region
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- Relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential
- Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable but not essential
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols, is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential
Based in Munich, Germany. Candidates need to be fluent in local language.