We are currently assisting one of our clients, who are a globally recognised leader and named as one of the "World’s Most Innovative Companies" with their expansions. The company is one of which you have most likely already heard of given, who they are and what they do, along with their name within the market. Their technology applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cyber-security! The company is pioneering a new category of cyber-security technology and consistently works with the most revolutionary technology and products!
The company has been dramatically expanding globally since inception, and this role is working within the Cyber Defence team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the rapidly evolving cyber security industry. You do not need any prior knowledge, just a notable enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
This is an exciting opportunity to come on board and to work alongside some of the industry's leading subject matters experts, grow within an organisation that has doubled in size year after year, gain international exposure, and of course, work on revolutionary technology and products!
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Be the technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit.
- Act as the technical face for the company.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- National and international travel will be required.
- The Cyber Specialist role is a very customer focused role, and will involve meeting and interacting with a variety of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Provide technical and cyber defence expertise in pre-sale and post-sales process, working together with our Cyber Account Managers.
- During the pre-sale cycle, you will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs).
- After the sale, you will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defence and hardening of a customer's key assets.
- You will also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.
Needed Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline is a must, and a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential!
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols, is desirable but not essential
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential
What we look for on people:
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable but not essential