Tangent International are seeking a Cyber Technology Specialist to join a Global Leader and one of the world’s most innovative companies on a permanent basis in Stockholm. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent scientific, technical or engineering graduate (minimum 2:1 grade required) to gain valuable experience in the rapidly evolving cyber security industry. This role does not require any prior experience, just a notable enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
As the Cyber Technology Specialist you will provide technical and cyber defence expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts. During the pre-sale cycle, you will architect and deliver. After the sale, you will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defence and hardening of a customer's key assets.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit
- Accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences including technical teams and senior Executives
- Act as the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- National and international travel will be required (approx 3 days per week)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales) (desirable)
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM (desirable)
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques (desirable)
- Competitive base salary
- Generous leave
- Attractive benefits package