Cyber Security Strategist (Manager/Senior Manager)
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Strategist (Manager/Senior Manager)|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 12:40|
Ross is looking for a Cyber Security Strategist (Manager/Senior Manager) to work on a year's contract in Malaysia.
- The Cyber Security strategist in the company deploys a visionary strategy in setting direction to ensure the continuous improvement of IT security.
- We continuously evaluate, assess and plan to address the changing landscape.
- This is a key position to create impact by collaborating across the Group Tech Risk with key business partners in the company.
- Support Head of Cyber Security to guide internal teams to envision and design strategic views and portfolio planning.
- Contribute to the strategy and execution of the overall security framework and risk management in Cyber Security Teams.
-Track/manage Issues by working closely with the SOC, business, engineering, data science and 3rd party development/implementation partner.
- Work proactively with security engineering team members on design and compliance program requirements in the Cyber Security products life cycle.
- Research on cybersecurity topics and promote cybersecurity awareness Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years’ experience in Information technology.
- Possesses analytical mind and interpersonal skills in strategy development. Understanding IT
- Security Policy, security practices, and risk management
- Understanding and awareness of IT industry challenges, incidents, common exploit methods pertaining to security
- Qualifications in cybersecurity or risk management is a plus: CISSP, CISA, CRISC, GIAC, SSCP, CiPP, CIA
- Understanding of various technologies and appropriate security controls applied
- Ability to work independently, follow a disciplined approach, and have an analytical mindset with a desire to learn and work bi-modally
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current conditions, the client is only looking to hire Malaysian nationals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's