Cyber Security Sales Expert required in Germany
My client, a HUGE service provider of Cyber Security services and products is looking for an expert sales person to joint them in assisting the existing account managers!
Primary focus is that of business development within Cybersecurity area of expertise. The Sales Expert provides support to the Account Manager (AM) in the areas of: lead generation, opportunity identification, definition and qualification, promotion, negotiation, and closing on large, complex opportunities/bids. The Sales Expert will also lead a set of small/medium opportunities with full accountability (upon delegation from AM). Work function is inclusive of creating business value by supporting development of both technical and commercial solutions that drive multi-year service contracts.
- Build and develop relationships with country sales and account management teams
- Work with the Account Manager to identify, define and qualify opportunities to ensure growth in target accounts. Responsible for supporting the accounts in the sale of the end-to-end Cybersecurity portfolio. This encompasses threat intelligence, threat management, Identity and Access Management, incident detection and response, consulting, integration services, service management, other professional services and equipment.
- Support account management team in defining scope of solution and creating compelling customer-specific propositions by creatively bundling our services capability and those available through third party vendors.
- In support of Account Managers, proactively drive innovation and value-creation for the customer by bringing intellectual value and consultative advice to key customers that enable differentiated positioning with competitors.
- Sales Expert has a strong relationship with central domain teams (Marketing, Product Development, etc.). Provide relevant input / feedback based on customer requirements. Note and escalate service development required to meet customer needs.
- Support development of value propositions to customer that are transversal to Cybersecurity portfolio
- Develop partnerships and work with our partner’s local sales team to identify opportunities (Sailpoint, CyberArk, IBM Security etc.). Manage pipeline with partners through regular business/pipeline review.
- Own responsibility for deal closure as designated by the DOA on Type A/B deals (unless delegated back to the AM) and be a contributor / account team member on Type C deals as expertise is required.
- Provide accurate forecasts of strategic and tactical opportunities.
Support the Account Manager as required with the following tasks. Preparation of solution pipeline and order forecasts with periodic status, preparation of an annual business plan and monitoring of performance against established targets and implementation of pricing models that balance value to the customer and profitability.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity then contact email@example.com for furether information.