Cyber Security Governance Specialist
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Governance Specialist|
|Salary:||AED 300k - 360k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-11-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 12:02|
Tangent International is looking for Cyber Security Governance Specialist for our client who are responsible for the deployment, ownership andoperation of nuclear energy plants in the United Arab Emirates.
Performing activities regarding governance of Company's Plant Cyber Security efforts towards protecting information and information systems. Maintain and enforce cyber security policies, monitor compliance directly or in coordination with the Plant Cyber Security Assurance team. Track risks and compliance items and perform security planning requirements as directed by the management. Maintain all the relevant governance cyber security policies and procedures in accordance with the good practice and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the risk assessment of cyber security risks in accordance with policies and procedures in defined intervals within the company related to NPP.
- Review the cyber security risk treatment plan.
- Check compliance with cyber security requirements.
- Lead development, implementation, enforcement and reviews of governing cyber security policies and procedures and track compliance with the regulatory and other international cyber security standards related to NPP.
- Lead development, review and acceptance of security plans with the stakeholders.
- Lead identification, implementation and assessment of the common security controls.
- Positively contribute to the establishment and maintenance of a robust security culture within the company. Conduct investigation interviews as required.
- Follow all relevant company’s HSE policies, procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people or the environment who are at the employees place of work and who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
- Follow all relevant security policies, processes, procedures and instruction to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work by applying them on self, others and organization assets.
- Bachelors Degree with 4 years experience OR Diploma, Military or Police Graduate with 9 years of experience OR High School Graduate with 11 years of experience.
- Information security governance.
- Incident handling and management.
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards.
- Communications security management.
- Computer network defense.
- Configuration management.
- Identity management.
- Information assurance.
- Information resources strategy and planning.
- Asset management.
- Information security system/network security.
- Results focused; working effectively and efficiently, teamwork, accountability, customer focussed communication effectiveness, integrity and transparency, respect for safety and security.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you? Apply now!