Cyber Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant|
|Salary:||£75k - 110k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-03-23 00:00:00|
|Reference:||CSC - LL|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Larvin|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2018 15:20|
A global technology and Communications organisation are looking to expand there already fantastic Sales Expert teams in Germany within their Cyber Security division. Being a part of this organisation you will be joining an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and support of your ideas. This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career within an ever progressing, stable organisation with rich history.
The duties include:
- Providing support to the Account Managers in the areas of: lead generation, opportunity identification, definition and qualification, promotion, negotiation.Build and develop relationships.
- Supporting accounts in the sale of end to end cyber security including threat intelligence, threat management, identity and access management, incident detection and response, consulting, integration services, service management, other professional services and equipment.
- Develop partnership and work with partners local sales teams to identify opportunities.
- Provide accurate forecasts of strategic and tactical opportunities.
- Stay up to date of market developments, trends, competitor's landscape and market based price related to company cyber security portfolio.
This comes with a great salary and benefits to match.
If this is something you are interested in please send your CV asap.