Tangent International is looking for Cyber Security Assurance Specialist for our client who are responsible for the deployment, ownership and operation of nuclear energy plants in the United Arab Emirates.
- Create policies and procedures for the NPP Cyber Security Program.
- Develop cyber security education, awareness, training and evaluation.
- Ensure employees comply with the company and Regulatory requirements related to cyber security.
- Conduct configuration, operations and maintenance of cyber security equipment.
- Liaising with physical and personnel security leads.
- Conduct cyber security evaluations of digital systems.
- Conduct security audits, vulnerability assessments, network scans and penetration tests against critical systems and CDAs as necessary.
- Conduct periodic cyber security risk assessments.
- Coordinate incident response and communication with relevant internal and external organizations as required during and after cyber security events.
- Conduct cyber security investigations following compromise of CDAs.
- Preserve forensic evidence collected during cyber security investigations to prevent loss of evidential value.
- Participate in designing configuration, operations and maintenance of cyber security equipment.
- Follow all relevant company’s HSE policies, procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people or the environment who are at the employees place of work and who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
- Follow all relevant security policies, processes, procedures and instruction to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work by applying them on self, others and organization assets.
- Bachelors Degree with 4 years experience OR Diploma, Military or Police Graduate with 9 years of experience OR High School Graduate with 11 years of experience.
- Industrial systems security, nuclear security and information security governance experience.
- Incident handling and management.
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards like ISO 27001, ADSIC, NESA and FANR regulations.
- Communications Security Management.
- Computer Network Defence.
- Configuration management and encryption.
- Results focused; working effectively and efficiently, teamwork, accountability, customer focussed communication effectiveness, integrity and transparency, respect for safety and security.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you? Apply now!