Customer Service Manager - Lebanon
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager - Lebanon|
|Start Date:||2018-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 14:08|
Customer Service Manager required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Beirut, Lebanon.
We are currently looking for a CSM who is based in Lebanon with good working experience of the Lebanese market.
Responsible for high level customer service satisfying the maintenance agreement customer needs for Government & Enterprise and Minerals and Energy sector. This includes building a strong customer facing relationship with maintenance agreement customers at an operational and senior management level.
Provides a primary interface and oversight of all operational services required to meet and exceed all Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
• Responsible for growing support services related to lifecycle planning for established customers by working the development of customer-specific lifecycle plans
• Participate in bid & quote formulation to promote all aspects of support services to leverage existing field based technical and engineering teams.
• Drive finance and customers to ensure accuracy and clarity of monthly support invoices for ease of approval for payment
• Liaise with other equivalent service planners in the region to ensure adherence to global support services structure and processes
• Review and analyse the tender/RFQ specifications to define scope of work required. Define the deliverables, schedule and resources needed to compile responses to bid.
• Prepare Statement of Work (SOW) overviews relating to support service obligations, in line with the current Service Catalogue and strategy.
• Prepare point-by-point compliance to RFQ or tender specifications for support related clauses.
• Develop a Transition to Support Plan & Warranty/Support Service Plan that is formalised as a maintenance agreement contract.
• Scrub, revise and validate any Support Service quotations
• Provide customers a single point of local contact for operations and ensure customer service and KPI compliance.
• Manage and maintain services scope as per the contract and ensure customers understand their obligations
• Oversight and maintenance of operational processes, disciplines and escalation of issues internally and externally as appropriate to ensure compliant customer service.
• Ensure that customers receive appropriate and timely reporting as required by the Contract.
• Lead regular service reviews and other forums to ensure that operational services and issues are managed successfully.
• Identify and implement areas for improvement to ensure improved service quality and best practice delivery.
• Comply with Company's Quality policies and practices.
• Identify risks and issues that can apply to each maintenance agreement obligation and escalate to management.
• Prepare a resource loading forecast for baseline support obligations that requires staff utilisation for staff capacity planning and business growth.
Education & Qualifications
• Qualifications in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• ITIL Foundations V3 certification.
• PRINCE2 Foundation qualification.
• Technical training in Electronics / IT or Radio Communications.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated experience (5-10 years) in the establishment of positive customer relationships in a services environment.
• Demonstrated experience in leading customers through systems implementation and resolving difficulties on high impact mission critical customer operations.
• Familiarity of Astro25 & TETRA Product Portfolio or similar digital radio communications experience.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV