Customer Service Manager - Lebanon
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager - Lebanon|
|Start Date:||2018-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 14:08|
Customer Service Manager required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Beirut, Lebanon.
We are currently looking for a CSM who is based in Lebanon with good working experience of the Lebanese market.
Responsible for high level customer service satisfying the maintenance agreement customer needs for Government & Enterprise and Minerals and Energy sector. This includes building a strong customer facing relationship with maintenance agreement customers at an operational and senior management level.
Provides a primary interface and oversight of all operational services required to meet and exceed all Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
• Responsible for growing support services related to lifecycle planning for established customers by working the development of customer-specific lifecycle plans
• Participate in bid & quote formulation to promote all aspects of support services to leverage existing field based technical and engineering teams.
• Drive finance and customers to ensure accuracy and clarity of monthly support invoices for ease of approval for payment
• Liaise with other equivalent service planners in the region to ensure adherence to global support services structure and processes
• Review and analyse the tender/RFQ specifications to define scope of work required. Define the deliverables, schedule and resources needed to compile responses to bid.
• Prepare Statement of Work (SOW) overviews relating to support service obligations, in line with the current Service Catalogue and strategy.
• Prepare point-by-point compliance to RFQ or tender specifications for support related clauses.
• Develop a Transition to Support Plan & Warranty/Support Service Plan that is formalised as a maintenance agreement contract.
• Scrub, revise and validate any Support Service quotations
• Provide customers a single point of local contact for operations and ensure customer service and KPI compliance.
• Manage and maintain services scope as per the contract and ensure customers understand their obligations
• Oversight and maintenance of operational processes, disciplines and escalation of issues internally and externally as appropriate to ensure compliant customer service.
• Ensure that customers receive appropriate and timely reporting as required by the Contract.
• Lead regular service reviews and other forums to ensure that operational services and issues are managed successfully.
• Identify and implement areas for improvement to ensure improved service quality and best practice delivery.
• Comply with Company's Quality policies and practices.
• Identify risks and issues that can apply to each maintenance agreement obligation and escalate to management.
• Prepare a resource loading forecast for baseline support obligations that requires staff utilisation for staff capacity planning and business growth.
Education & Qualifications
• Qualifications in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• ITIL Foundations V3 certification.
• PRINCE2 Foundation qualification.
• Technical training in Electronics / IT or Radio Communications.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated experience (5-10 years) in the establishment of positive customer relationships in a services environment.
• Demonstrated experience in leading customers through systems implementation and resolving difficulties on high impact mission critical customer operations.
• Familiarity of Astro25 & TETRA Product Portfolio or similar digital radio communications experience.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's