Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£150 - 200 per day|
|Start Date:||2018-10-19 00:00:00|
|Reference:||Cust Service Super|
|Contact Name:||Katie Duke|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 14:19|
Customer Service Supervisor. Stevenage. 3 month contract. Manufacturing & Supply Chain.
My major global client in Stevenage is currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor for a 3 month contract.
The person they are looking for MUST have experience in supply chain and manufacturing. Knowledge of working in the automotive sector would be advantageous.
The purpose of the role is to manage the Customer Service function within the Supply Chain team ensuring mutually beneficial relationships between the client and their customers.
The role involves:
- Leading and motivating a highly skilled team of Customer Service Representatives
- Proving the necessary feedback, training and development to sales office staff to improve their accuracy, productivity and quality of work standards
- Ensuring all team members are achieving their daily KPI’s
- Proactively assisting and implementing order process improvements
- Displaying the highest level of verbal and written communication to the clients customers
If you feel you are the right person for this role then please apply now!