Customer Project Manager - Site Acquisition and CW
|Job Title:||Customer Project Manager - Site Acquisition and CW|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 08:57|
Customer Project Manager required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying a monthly salary of SAR 18,000 plus usual KSA benefits.
Our client is one of the major global telecommunications vendors, experience working in telecommunications will be beneficial.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources & plans & monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities , monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence & trust , ensure project progress arranging meetings & customer events
- Manage project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation & to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas
- Must have strong SACW experience for Telecom Networks and Projects.
- Must have proven experience in Managing Complex Projects from all Project Management aspects.
- Must have proven experience in Project Financial Management.
- Must have proven experience for handling communication and interface with high level customer level
- Experience with SACW Projects in Saudi Arabia is plus
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's