Customer Project Manager - Site Acquisition and CW
|Job Title:||Customer Project Manager - Site Acquisition and CW|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 08:57|
Customer Project Manager required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying a monthly salary of SAR 18,000 plus usual KSA benefits.
Our client is one of the major global telecommunications vendors, experience working in telecommunications will be beneficial.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources & plans & monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities , monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence & trust , ensure project progress arranging meetings & customer events
- Manage project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation & to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas
- Must have strong SACW experience for Telecom Networks and Projects.
- Must have proven experience in Managing Complex Projects from all Project Management aspects.
- Must have proven experience in Project Financial Management.
- Must have proven experience for handling communication and interface with high level customer level
- Experience with SACW Projects in Saudi Arabia is plus
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV