Customer Project Manager - ECM/EOC
|Job Title:||Customer Project Manager - ECM/EOC|
|Start Date:||2018-11-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 06:43|
Customer Project Manager - ECM/EOC required for 8 months extendable contract based in Dubai, UAE.
The position is looking to start ASAP.
Monthly salary of AED 35,000 plus vacation allowance, end of service benefit, $500/year flight allowance, visa and medical insurance.
Extensive EOC/ECM delivery experience and technical nackgorund
We are now looking for an experienced Customer Project Manager to work in the TV&Media space, to lead assigned customer Media projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. Primarily, but not exclusively, target projects will be focused on the Middle East & Africa region.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Education: University Degree (MBA desirable)
- Min years of experience: 5 years
- Domain experience: Broad experience in the TV & Media space, from a technical and programmatic points of view
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Excellent communication skills are ideal in order to be able to participate and drive effective customer interactions and meetings.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality.
- Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective.
- Ability to understand specific needs in which to create or alter solutions throughout the project.
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
- Well-versed in industry project management best-practices and current Telco technologies.
- Billing or SDP project background
- Need solid CSI background specially in Billing and MSDP part
- PMP Certification
- Scrum/Agile Methodology
If you are interested, please submit your CV