Customer Project Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Project Manager|
|Salary:||AED 25k - 30k per month|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 04:46|
Customer Project Manager required for a 12 month extendable contract to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications vendors globally.
The position will provide a package between AED 25-30,000 plus the usual UAE benefits (visa, medical insurance, flight allowance, paid vacation and gratuity payment).
The Customer Project Manager overall responsibilities are:
- Responsible for all project activities during the project establishment, execution and conclusion phases.
- The responsibility mainly consists of planning, setting up, and executing the project activities, ensuring that the project goals are met and that the customer’s business requirements are fulfilled.
- Has the overall responsibility to achieve the project goals with respect to functions, time and budget, and for the progress of the project. He administrates plans, risk handling, resource issues.
- Manage the customer relation and the customer’s expectations and thus handle changes in an appropriate way in conjunction with the requirements for the projects as described in the project specification. Handling expectations is extremely important to get a satisfied customer.
- Coordinate with other functions within Mobily Account for the implementation of SL & SI projects.
The Customer Project Manager shall have the following basic competence:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline; or a minimum of three years of progressive experience in a related field
- At least 2-4 years experience in project management, and/or related functional areas in a communication systems company
- Understanding and promotion of Ericsson's common values.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
- Ability to describe and work with E/// products preferred
- Strong skills and knowledge in use of computer, telecommunications products
- Strong financial knowledge/training
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical ability.
- Good written and oral skills in English and preferably Arabic language.
- Very good team player with colleagues, service providers and customer.
- Very good social and cultural awareness.
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's