Tangent International are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to work a 6 month extendable contract based in Surrey, Camberley.
Must have experience using SAP.
- Manage day-to-day activities:
- Perform Customer Master Data Maintenance in collaboration with Commercial Operations
- Perform regular statement reviews, i.e. invoicing
- Ensure customer invoices and statements are correct, credit memos are promptly issued, disputes are promptly resolved & customer payments are promptly and accurately posted
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations of allocated accounts and ensure timely resolution and clean up of overdue items identified
- Ensure proper accounting of financial transactions and accounting specific questions are well addressed and solved
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of adequate accounting records to meet the requirements of local legislation and Novartis required standards
- Resolve General Accounting related issues and disputes, escalate as required ¨ Travel & Expense
Please submit your application for consideration.