|Job Title:||Country Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dorigan Chandler|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 13:37|
Dorigan is hiring for a Country Manager to be based in Nigeria.
- Experience managing over 500 people at one time
- Excellent time-management and general organisation skills.
- Atleast 3 years experience working with the Government
- Strong understanding of industry and demonstrated knowledge in the areas of financial analysis, business administration, legal, human resources, ethical practices, marketing, business development, revenue management, and sales.
- Experience working with Craigslist
- Fluent in English Language for reading, writing and speaking
- Responsible for the whole Nigerian branch, managing more than 500 people
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between departments, with coworkers, and particularly with other members of a project team. Prepare for team meetings, in advance, and act as chairperson for the meeting.
- Coordinate collection and documentation of all revenues following direct billing of groups and the owner's policy on accounts receivable. Collect delinquent accounts promptly. - - Communicate with accounting department to ensure accuracy of accounts receivable
- Maintain complete and accurate property files and records, according to department systems, with an emphasis on documentation for future reference. Coordinate with headquarters support staff on management company procedures for processing and distributing information. Provide prompt, detailed and accurate general status reports on all properties assigned
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client-oriented attitude about the company with coworkers, tenants, clients, and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone, or in person.
- Constantly strive for improvements in the work process and results to better meet client's expectations