My client is a world leading Manufacture in Automobile industry; they are urgently looking for a Cost Accountnant (you will be considered for Accounting Specialist if you are less expeirneced) to be based in Aguascalientes, Mexico on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible but not limited to
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger for cost accounting related transactions.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
The ideal candidates should be/have
- Bachelor degree or above In Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in both Spanish AND English
- Must be eligible to work in Mexico to be considered
If you believe you have all the skills & experience and ready for your next challenge please send me your up to date resume in English straight away at email@example.com