Corporate Finance E-Commerce Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance E-Commerce Senior Manager|
|Salary:||$150k - 175k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 12:18|
I am looking for a Corporate Finance E-Commerce Senior Managerbe to based in McLean, Virginia and to be work in a global firm, partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise.
- Work as a key leader within Company's Corporate Finance group, including overseeing the financial performance of an innovative, non-labor based e-commerce business.
- Help business leaders drive financial performance by partnering with them to outline strategic initiatives and priorities required to achieve financial targets and help management ensure performance against these initiatives on an ongoing basis and nalyze restructuring of the financial model to enable scenario-based analysis and ease of review by senior leaders, including a clear build-up of revenue and costs and the actions required to achieve forecasts.
- Oversee a dedicated contract financial analyst, coordinate with accounting and government compliance on appropriate accounting and cost treatment, and drive overall contract financial reporting against objectives. Provide timely, efficient, and accurate management and communication regarding financial and business matters and maintain strategic communication with leadership regarding business priorities and initiatives.
- Analyze the management and tracking of expenditures to ensure it remains within budget and work with workstream leads to ensure adequate resources are applied to complete its activities, including people, material, and equipment and work with program leadership to develop strategies to reduce cost and achieve growth targets.
- Comprehend and evaluate relationships with partners, vendors, and suppliers and gather, analyze, interpret external and internal data, and develop strategies to improve business health and profitability.
- Create executive business presentations to communicate results to senior audiences and design monthly dashboards to present important conclusions clearly and succinctly.
- 10+ years of experience with financial management
- Experience with leadership at a senior level
- Experience with e-commerce
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel at an advanced level
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with government services
- Experience with financial management for the products of other nascent business models
- MBA degree
Kindly send your resume at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's