As Core Network Service Engineer, you need to be familiar with Core Network Architecture, know 3GPP specification of Core Network (e.g. SIP, Radius, Diameter, MAP, GTP, etc.) and have good knowledge of Core Network devices (e.g. MSC, MGW, GGSN, SGSN, MME, SPGW etc.):
- Setup the technical team and assign individual responsibilities, define the procedure for technical problem management, interface with customer for the normal technical communication.
- Understand the high level design of the network, responsible for the low level design and detailed design.
- Customise the serviceability strategy for delivery, to improve the delivery quality and reduce the delivery time and cost.
- Support the delivery of the project, make sure the devices could be installed, When necessary prepare and perform training to customer and the other colleague.
- Support in Cost reduction & good quality: Understand and satisfy client needs, new solutions to reduce installation time and cost savings, perform procedures to increase efficiency on the partner side.
- Customer satisfaction: Participate in daily operation and supervise process to avoid penalty by the customer. Help to improve quality standards appropriate to different project, troubleshooting with Huawei and third party equipment. Support model creation based on activity to help in future bidding/s and cost optimisation.
Candidate should have 5–8 years’ experience with positions similar to job offer.
Candidate should be able to prove Belgium experience in preparation and Core Network design, building and test experience.
Good technical knowledge regarding standards and certifications applicable for Core Network.
Nice to have good understanding of Cloud Telecom solution, OpenStack and MANO.