|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 8 days ago||Contact: Lola Liu|
Lola is looking for a Core Network Packet Switching Engineer to work in Egypt.
The Core Network Packet Switching Engineer (PS) will be responsible for Level 2 troubleshooting and fault disposal for all faults escalated from first line/Front Office, hence and if a higher level of technical escalation is required to be done he will be responsible to escalate to regional office or HQ and follow up till the final solution.
1. Deal technically to assure the efficient reduction In Network Faults related to the Packet Switching.
2. Ensure the supporting for the 1st line if faults will be escalated to the 2nd line during 24 x 7 Operations and react immediately to manager the end to end till restoration.
3. Adhere to SLAs committed and ensure proper follow up of network 2nd level faults until closure.
4. Follow the pre determined processes and the organizational Workflow.
5. Ensure the Customer satisfaction by supporting to reach the agreed level of Network Performance.
6. Network Availability. Manage network availability based on customer requirements and also HUAWEI’s commitment. Submit reports based on agreed frequency and escalate non performance to related parties effectively.
7. Ad Hoc Activities to support National Related Events. Ensure service availability to customers and maintain network health and ensuring no system downtime throughout the event.
8. Participating in the Change Management Control process for higher level tasks.
9. Quality Documentation and Implementation.
10. Produce regular reports on the status of the network in a timely manner with up to date information on the evolving network.
11. Standby 24 x 7 and able to react to Critical Network Faults.
12. Controlling the project, organize the BO team, coordinate & interface with the customer operation team and with the high level management if needed.
13. Ensuring and enhance service delivery to customer, keeping SLA and achieving maximum network availability.
14. Putting plans, dispatch work, supervise & follow up with team members, in cooperation with all NOC staff and other related departments.
15. Participate in Core Network high level technical activities, data configurations, change requests, troubleshooting, reporting, monitor daily tasks and direct other team members to gain the best performance
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) / Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications
Knowledge & Experience:
- + 3 years of relevant working experience proven in the Packet Switching field in similar operation.
- Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking especially for technical problems
- Has minimum 1 years work experience Huawei Smart care ( SOC )
- Detail knowledge in GSM, 2G, 3G, Signalling No 7, TCP IP and related protocols.
- Good knowledge of network topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics.
- Good knowledge of network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and use.
- Essential experience to support system integrations (BSCs, RNCs, MSCs, MGWs …etc)
- May participate to do Core Network planning recommendations based on the output of network healthy report, support to provide the planning solution plan.
- Implement all configurations for SGSN and GGSN and make the software consistent with the hardware
- Make all expansions and cutover to integrate PCUs and RNCs to our SGSN and finish it successfully on time
- Write the routine PS performance reports which describe the KPIs of the network and forward it to the customer with convenient analysis.
- Provide technical solutions for different software & Hardware problems arising in the various Packet Switching nodes.
- Network service / performance focused.
- Good analytical and investigation technique.
- Excellent team player
- Has very good technical experience and background for Ericsson equipment and related platforms.