Core Network Engineer Required Urgently in Belgium (Mechelen)
|Job Title:||Core Network Engineer Required Urgently in Belgium (Mechelen)|
|Start Date:||2019-02-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 11:45|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Core Network Engineer to work a 3 month rolling contract based in Belgium (Mechelen)
Duties and Responsibilities
As VoLTE Core Network service engineer, you need to be familiar with VoLTE Architecture, interface and related signalling flow, know 3GPP specification of Core Network (e.g. SIP, Radius, Diameter, MAP, GTP, etc.) and have good knowledge of Core Network devices (e.g. CSCF, ATS, HSS, MSC, MGW, MME, PGW etc.).
- Be familiar with the procedure for technical problem management, interface with customer for the normal technical communication.
- Understand the high level design of the network.
- Support the delivery of the project, make sure the devices could be installed, integrated and accepted.
- When necessary prepare and perform training's to customer and the other colleague.
- Customer satisfaction: Participate in daily operation and supervise process to avoid penalty by the customer. Help to improve quality standards appropriate to different project, troubleshooting with client and third party equipment. Support model creation based on activity to help in future bidding's and cost optimization.
- Candidate should have (■ 5–8 years’ experience) with positions similar to job offer. Candidate should be able to prove experience in preparation and Core Network design, building and test experience. Good technical knowledge regarding standards and certifications applicable for Core Network.
- Nice to have good understanding of Cloud Telecom solution, OpenStack and MANO.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's