|Job Title:||Core Engineer|
|Salary:||SAR 0 - 17k per month|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 14:30|
Core Engineer required for a 12 month contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is to work for our client who is one of the leading telecommunication vendors globally.
The position will be looking to pay SAR 17,000 plus usual KSA benefits
We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are expected to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software, and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
Customer Issue handling with respect to SLA time duration
Handling of dedicated support
Software Update Management (SUM) handling
- Education: (BSC in Engineering or Equivalent)
- Min years of experience: (7 Minimum years of experience)
- Domain experience: (Packet core)
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication skill
- Working with people
- Excellent IP background
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson PCN nodes, SGSN, GGSN, EPG, EPC, vEPC
- Good knowledge of Ericsson MPBN (mainly Juniper)
- Good knowledge of SAPC
- Good Knowledge of RSG and CAS
- Familiar with the Cloud Systems
- Good knowledge of AAA servers
- Good knowledge of iDNS and eDNS
- Very good knowledge of Linux
If you would be interested, please submit your CV