Configuration Management Analyst with TS
|Job Title:||Configuration Management Analyst with TS|
|Salary:||£100k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-06-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Meder|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2018 08:16|
- Develop, analyze, and maintain tools that support and automate processes for software product release.
- Write installation scripts and programs for the installation of products.
- Work with project teams to determine an appropriate build schedule and initiate the build and packaging process.
- Compile and assemble software from source code and ensure tools are stored in source control.
- Support developers for software package registry and delivery.
- Work with others to complete analysis, evaluations, and design alternatives and implement process improvements.
- Work with development engineers to correct build errors.
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management
- Experience with software tools, including JIRA, GitHub, and Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS)
- Experience with performing all areas of configuration management (CM), including planning, identification, change control, status accounting, and validation and verification for multiple product baselines
- Experience with using the CM Library and the project's CM tools
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Ability to develop, document, implement, and maintain CM processes and activities in accordance with the MIL-HDBK-61A and ANSI/EIA-649
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree