Computer Systems Manager
|Job Title:||Computer Systems Manager|
|Salary:||£25 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Conn|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2018 15:25|
Tangent International are looking to recruit a Computer Systems Manager to work a 12 month extendable contract to start ASAP in Dover for a major pharmaceuitcal company.
This role is responsible for supporting the operations and deployment of Enterprise Business Technology (BT) supported Pharmaceutical Sciences Computer Systems.
- Strong experience and knowledge of computer systems validation practices and regulatory requirements.
- Strong experience and knowledge of System Development Life Cycle methodology and requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of ERES and Data Integrity regulatory requirements.
- Experience and understanding to align business processes with technical solutions.
- Good understanding of IT systems (applications and infrastructure).
- Functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Proven accountability, and demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, influencing, and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to function autonomously in a matrix model and in a team environment
- Proven business management capability
- Proven ability to think creatively and to execute and manage strategic plans
- Logic and analytical skills - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all sources for answers; can identify hidden problems. Is excellent at analysis. Goes beyond the obvious and seeks novel approaches to complex situations.
Please send me your updated CV if interested, please note if you have not been contacted within 48 hours, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's