|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Contact Name:||Justine Marjoram|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2022 17:44|
Justine is looking for a Communications Manager (EMEA) for a permanent role. It is preferred if candidates are located in Europe, but remote working with occasional travel is also possible.
You will be responsible for carrying out ongoing management and the development of a robust media & analyst network and owned channel strategies in liaison with internal teams and external partners. The Corporate Communications Manager EMEA has a direct report to the Head of Corporate Communications to work directly with the Global Communications team and local operations teams to develop and implement communications strategiesExecuting and delivering on the global goal from regional perspective for the business, in conjunction with wider teams.
· Developing an EMEA regional media relations strategy for telco business
· Ensure messaging is consistent and opportunities are maximised
· Managing media inquiries and interview requests & identify, develop and maintain relationships with relevant journalists.
· Managing telco analyst relations in the region, in close collaboration with global team.
· Helping to draft thought-leadership and brief spokespeople ahead of media opportunities
· Advance company's position with relevant constituents
· Maintaining a keen understanding of industry trends/news etc
· Innovative and flexible people full of energy
· Friendly team player with a professional mindset
· Those who can think for themselves and take action
· Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
· Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
· Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
· At least 5 years working in PR, corporate communications, or public affairs on either agency side or at a telco/tech company
· At least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Fluent English, native preferred, German, French and Spanish are relevant assets.
· Demonstrated experience in public relations in the field of telecommunications and technology
· Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at local and national level
· Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets, especially in the field of telecommunications and technology
· Interest in the mobile tech sector
· Willingness to travel: This position will require occasional international travel within Europe region.
· Flexibility in working hours and availability to respond to urgent matters outside office hours is important.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organization that aims to empower society and best the world's best, this is a wonderful time to join this fast ever-growing client.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's