Communications Consultant - Pharma
|Job Title:||Communications Consultant - Pharma|
|Salary:||£450 - 500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Conn|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 11:22|
Tangent International are seeking a Communications Consultant to work a 6 month extendable contract for a pharmaceutical company based in Surrey.
We are loking for someone with experience launching a major brand and back ground in digital and social media plus working closely with patient groups.
- Lead the development of strategic communications plans for brands as part of the extended Brand team. Based on critical success factors identified, implement strategic brand communications plans, outlining key activities and programmes to address the CSFs within agreed budgets.
- Develop strategy and content aligned to product/franchise objectives, with consideration of optimising traditional, social and digital media channels
- Provide counsel to franchise heads and senior management to maximize communications in order to support the achievement of business goals
- Identify key advocates for brands, develop and maintain strong working relationships with these key advocates (Medical Experts, patient support groups, media) aligned to brands to support current and future objectives
- Manage PR agencies and budgets to ensure effective working relationships between the marketing teams and the agencies, development and implementation of best practice communications strategies and adherence to purchasing policy on budgets
Please send your updated CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's