|Job Title:||Commissioning Engineer|
|Salary:||£29k - 31k per year + Benefits|
|Start Date:||2018-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 17:18|
My client one of the UK's leading Environmental Service Solutions specialists are expanding their team and seeking a Commissioning Engineer based in Essex
- Responsible for testing refurbished telecom equipment.
- Have experience in Integration or Operation and Maintenance of telecommunications equipment.
- Work together with the engineering and operational teams to process customer orders in a timely manner, and ensure that all equipment meets the highest quality standard.
- Commissioning and integration of any of the following: BTS/NodeB/BSC/RNC for vendors such as Nokia, Huawei, Siemens, Alcatel-Lucent, Nortel, Ericsson, etc.
- Commissioning and integration on any of the following: Transmission equipment from vendors such as Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Nokia, etc.
- First- line troubleshooting experience on the above equipment
- Working with test equipment such as Spectrum Analyser/BTS testers or other measurement equipment.
- Antenna Testing.
- PSU Configuration and Electrical Knowledge.
- WAN/LAN Networks Understanding.
This comes with a great basic salary and benefits to match. If interested please email your CV asap.