|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Heisterkamp|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 15:49|
Lucy is looking for a Commercial Manager to work in Jakarta, Indonesia on a permanent basis.
- Reporting to the Head of Contract Commerce and Fulfillment Management (CCFM) for a particular account, the candidate shall lead and coordinate a team and primarily responsible for ensuring contracting and commercial works be executed to meet business and operating objectives of an account.
- As the key response to particular account as Commercial and legal for all transactions.
- Setup good communication relationship with the particular account procurement/legal interface.
- Key response for annual transaction quality improvement.
- Review and provide negotiation support for pre-sales contract to ensure contract clauses are supportive of project delivery and implementation.
- Work closely with Project Management team and provide contract support in particular for those areas related to SOW/RM/Risk/payment terms/Acceptance/Waranty and other critical clauses impacting project implementation.
- Manage contract variation by identifying change requirement, organizing negotiation process, until such change order has been obtained, approved and completed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Legal or related major
- At least 6 years of working experience in related fields (strong relationship with contract & commerce, contract here includes legal background in contract domain, like contract drafting, review, negotiation, etc. NOT legal disputes lawyers, labor dispute lawyers etc);
- Candidates with Telecom experience is more welcome but not a must;
- Candidates ever worked in other vendors(like E//,N//) or customers(like TSEL/XL/H3I,etc) is more welcome but not a must.
- Candidates with more space to be furnished is more welcome, which means not to be too old,say,35+. Excellent candidates has no such restriction.
- Law background which experience on contract review & presales contract negotiation/agreement; More than 5 years relevant working experience in commercial negotiation and contract management
- Strong Contract Negotiation skill, writing & communication skills to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts
- Requirement on professional knowledge; Legal or contract knowledge, Project knowledge in Telecommunication Industry.
- Aggressive on target, professional and result oriented.