Cloud Security Operations (Lead Specialist)
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Operations (Lead Specialist)|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 13:06|
Ross is looking for a Cloud Security Operations Lead Specialist to work in Malaysia on a year's contract.
- Play a major role in the GTR Cloud Security Team in ensuring Company’s cloud projects are securely built and managed.
- Operations management of the Azure cloud security tools (Redlock, Twistlock, Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, Tenable etc) by interfacing with various internal teams and vendors.
- Impact study of various alerts and categorization based on priority.
- Reporting, dashboarding, following up and tracking with the different BUs/Projects in ensuring all the identified threats/vulnerabilities/alerts are resolved in a timely manner within the agreed OLAs.
- Implementation and management of the security tools in the other company Approved CSPs (AWS, Alicloud).
- Keep track of the latest Cloud security threats and tools to see how it can affect company Cloud offerings.
- Help develop processes and documentation around the operational functions of the GTR Cloud security team.
- Maintaining the RBAC model and operations support in creating, maintaining and deletion of the various IAM roles within Azure, AWS.
- Regular monitoring of cloud compliance and vulnerability management tools.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the IT field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Cybersecurity.
- Knowledge in Azure, AWS.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to current conditions, the client is only looking to hire Malaysian Nationals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's