Ross is looking for a Cloud Security Architect to begin work in Singapore on a 12 month contract with a view to extend. This role will be for a global organisation in the Information Technology & Services sector.
· Past experience as a Cloud Security Architect in Banking/Financial Services
· Experience with security compliance products – Dome9, CloudPassage, Threat Stack etc
· Experience in automating security policy with Terraform
· Deep understanding of security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, PCI/DSS. SOCI/II, etc
· Oversight of the security architecture of cloud initiatives
· Development of Security Management Processes with supporting tools to audit and report on regulatory compliance obligations
· Design and document security patterns for re-use and re-implementation
· Workshop and agree on technical approaches with team members and customers
· Demonstrate the expected controls and process adherence
· Integrate third-party security tools with existing business processes and cloud
· Monitor security industry trends, developments, and emerging threats
· Implement a CI/CD pipeline driven automated approach to deliver preventative and detective security controls
· Understand both CI and CD processes for applications and infrastructure
· Mentor and share insight with the wider Cloud DevOps teams. Assist with skillset development required to successfully deliver managed service security solutions.