Cloud Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Cloud Business Development Executive|
|Start Date:||2018-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Troy Mainstone|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 16:35|
Tangent International are currently looking for a consultative Cloud Sales Specialist with a Hunter mentality to join our client, one of the worlds leading technology and communications organizations. Joining our clients Cloud division in the UK you will be responsible for developing business across these markets and sales and revenue growth across Multi-National Corporations and Enterprises.
Our client is looking for someone to accompany their customers in their digital transformation, with a portfolio of managed services such as Managed Multi-Cloud (Multi Public Cloud), IaaS, PaaS, Big Data and IoT in Public. If you have a successful track record of selling Multi Cloud solutions directly into enterprise accounts and looking to join a growing global organisation with excellent development opportunities then this is the position for you!
You'll work collaboratively with account teams to develop or co-create solutions to meet business requirements including evangelizing the cloud strategy and vision to internal and external stakeholders and executing on credible business discussions.
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with selected customer and prospects. To provide thought leadership, direction, energy and drive for all engagements with these customer.
- Have a strong understanding of the business requirements of the client customers and be able to translate these into business opportunities
- Manage all aspects of the business with customer including meeting and exceeding sales targets- Established wide network of prospects in various sectors
- Strong salesmanship with proven hunter, sales track record in selling AWS, Azure, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and Multi Cloud.
- Identify and hunt new opportunities in target market list based on customer target profile- Strong sales discipline in building and growing pipeline, moving pipeline opportunities forward and closing new logos
- Successful track record of selling Multi Cloud into Enterprise Accounts
- At least 5 years of consultative sales experience in selling complex XaaS and IT solutions and services.
- Experience in high-level corporate sales of DC managed services and/or outsourcing of various IaaS, PaaS solutions and cloud migration professional services with ability to suggest a valid argument for the fiscal benefits of such services.
- Experience in selling Big Data, Hadoop, Hana Enterprise Cloud and Oracle cloud would be a plus