|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 22 days ago||Contact: Ross Stubbs|
Ross is looking for a qualified Cloud Architect with a proven track record on the Google Cloud Platform in a global enterprise.
• Understand and help define the implications of the Cloud Strategy on application development, IT operations, Legal, Finance, procurement, security, compliance, privacy, identity management, data integration and mobility.
• Providing guidance, assisting development and advising teams designing cloud-based solutions.
• Documenting and defining best architectural practices, policies, governance and Standards for teams looking to adopt cloud computing.
• Execute architecture reviews of application appropriateness in migrating to the cloud
• Project artefacts are documented and tracked.
• Working on agreed time, cost and quality parameters within the agreed scope.
• Analyses and identifies possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate.
• Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team.
• Prior experience of working in Deutsche Bank (Platform and Infrastructure) and/or familiarity to policies and procedures of Deutsche Bank will be helpful.
• Previous experience in a senior technology role defining, operating and driving out a cloud strategy.
• Hands-on knowledge of enterprise technology platforms supporting Banking domains
• Substantial programming experience in Java/TypeScript
• Demonstrable knowledge of GCP and how it is deployed in a Global enterprise
• Working knowledge of databases, Oracle/ SQL Server/ PostgreSQL
• Practical experience with Amazon Web Services/ Azure/ OpenShift
• Knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle best practices and design
• Experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud