The Manager, CloudApplications Software Engineering, will be leading an agile team developing software solutions for Cloud Communications platform’s.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with extreme customer focus and able to see the big picture when developing high quality solutions in a cross functional environment with strong engineering control processes and practices.
We are looking for someone who has a great positive attitude who is highly motivated to learn and grow within a dynamic organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team of talented and dedicated people who are working on the latest technologies. You can dramatically shape everything from our daily operations to our global presence.
- Lead a geographically dispersed, multi-site development team to develop and deliver against our product roadmap
- Contribute actively as a member of the cross-functional product roadmap, product architecture and product deployment team
- Coordinate and collaborate with other software engineering teams, product management, and QA
- Attract top talent and recruit a team of software engineers with complementary skills
- Motivate the team to innovate and aim high while staying focused and on schedule
- Lead the development team, working within an Agile process
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Promote and refine our agile, continuous integration, continuous delivery culture
- Ensure that testability and quality are designed into the products
- Ensure that the product architecture is modular and scalable
- Deliver on time a high quality software
- 8+ years Experience leading software development teams and/or experience developing complex full stack web software in a lead technical role
- 8-10+ years of total industry experience
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle; from gathering requirements, turning design specifications into functional UI prototypes, automated testing and architecting high quality end to end solutions
- Experience with leading dynamic teams (agile preferred)
- Experience with cross platform programming for a variety of web and client platforms
- Solid knowledge of both macOS and Windows operating systems
- Experience with AWS and Cloud Platforms (preferred)
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred