|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 18 days ago||Contact: Will Simmons|
Will is urgently looking for a Civil Survey and Design Engineer to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in Ethiopia
You will mainly be responsible for the output/review and verification of Civil work documents such as Detailed Site Design, Tower foundation design, Structural report, as build documents etc.
- To train subcontractors & engineers for CW survey and design SOW, specs, workflow, including newly built site & Swap & Redeployed sites.
- Review and give approval to DCP/SPT report submitted by subcontractors.
- Experience in Civil & Telecom with at least 3 years.
- Good at MS Office (WORD, Excel) and Auto CAD(version 2004 or above), output drawing by Auto CAD 3D model. related structural design software such as SAP2000/STAAD operating.
- Candidates should be familiar with relevant local and international Codes and Specifications such as American Standard and Ethiopia standard in terms of civil work and structural design, especially tower, tower foundation, antenna support poles, fences, etc on telecommunication base stations