Citrix Netscaler Load Balancer
|Job Title:||Citrix Netscaler Load Balancer|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 09:47|
Ross is looking for a Citrix Netscaler Load Balancer to work on a 6-month rolling contract on a remote basis. Candidates will need to be based in Europe due to the hours you will be supporting clients.
Job Description :
Candidate will be responsible for the technical support and administration of multiple Citrix NetScaler devices serving Load balancing and Content switching services for the Organization. The desired outcome is to ensure the smooth operation of remote access from the internet to internal systems/websites in order to provide maximum performance, protection, and availability to customers.
Install, configure, and troubleshoot Citrix NetScaler devices.
Work with a application team to troubleshoot load balancing issues.
Implementation of the NetScaler Load Balancer function to support internal application load distribution.
Implementation of content switching/filtering policies.
Implementation of responder and redirection policies.
- Basic understanding of LAN , WAN ,IP Addressing.
- Basic knowledge of VLANs and subnetting,
- Basic knowledge of routing and ACLs and firewall and trunking.
- Basic Web server knowledge (Preferred)
- Basic understanding of how a web server (like Apache, Jboss, web sphere) works and web server's