Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
|Job Title:||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)|
|Contact Name:||Bonnie Yang|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 07:03|
Bonnie is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to work in Cairo, Egypt.
- Be able to make the connection with the government such as the national energy ministry and promote related policies such as green energy policy and National Datacenter;
- Support key customer meeting, identify customer's key requirements, promote Huawei solution and get positive feedback from the customer side；
- Take deep insight into the Market trend, summarize the value from local market and promote its solution product upgrade and optimization;
- Build a technology ecosystem so as to influence the solution selection tendency of consulting firms for Huawei to join the project in the market without any limitation；
- Respond to key project in competitive analysis, customer engagement and guide, solution architecture design to make Huawei solution more competitive and support for project success.
- Bachelors degree (preferred major in HVAC/Electrical/ Electronic information)
- 10+ years work experience
- You must be fluent in English and either French or Arabic.
- You will have been in a sales role averaging at least $4–5M annually.
- You will have been successful in conceptual sales or solutions sales will be considered.
- You should have the capability to communicate with senior government officials and transfer our idea or solution to their mind.
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships
- Industry, technology and customer insight.
- Experience selling solutions with alliance partners
- Strong contract negotiations and closing skills
- Superior presentation development and delivery skills
- In-depth experience including RFI/RFP proposal strategy, management and response
- Strong appreciation and understanding of key current and emerging technologies, third party solutions.
- To be successful you will relate to internal and external clients at all levels, and to communicate both on a technical and non-technical basis.
- Excellent initiative, interpersonal and organizational communication skills are expected.