Chief Accountant Needed!
Our client is seeking a passionate Chief Accountant to work in their centrally located office in Copenhagen.
Ideal candidate must have a strong background within the Danish accounting regulations and knowledge of Danish Tax. This is an exciting role with great responsibility.
- Regular review and follow-up of income statement and balance sheet
- Overall responsible for accounting section and guide junior accountants (accounts payable, accounts receivable and costing)
- Company forecasting and budgeting- Preparing annual report - Advisor in Tax, e.g. VAT and submitter of tax returns (CIT, VAT etc.)
- Prepare and handle statutory audit- Cash Management (Treasury), i.e. weekly and monthly planning, movement and follow-up of cash
- Close cooperation and advisor to other finance related processes, e.g. AP, AR, FA, Purchasing etc
- Communication of rules, guidelines and training to local office in relevant finance areas Key Control (KCP) verification for responsible areas
- Must Know Danish accounting regulations and practices- Good understanding and experience in Danish VAT and corporate income tax regulation
- Experience as Chief Accountant or Senior Controller and/or similar positions
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Experience from an international organization is a plus
- Confident, reliable and accurate with numbers
- Open, flexible and service minded personality
- Good MS office skills, Hyperion and Oracle experience is a plus
- Ability to speak, read and write Danish and English fluently
- Master Degree in Economics from CBS or other Our new colleague will be a significant member of the Finance Team.