Charging Systems Implementation Engineer required for a 6-12 month contract based in Dubai, UAE.
The position is looking to start ASAP.
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications vendors worldwide.
Main responsibilities for the position are:
- Explain and document the Business Configuration for all products & Services configured in Oracle IN
- Explain and document Oracle IN DB entities , during data mapping exercise
- List and document the specification of all the Product Types (Rate Plans) in Oracle IN along with their details such as life cycle rules, initial credit, activation charges, implicit benefits, rating rules, notifications, renewal rules etc.
- List and document the specification of all the bundles in Oracle IN along with their details such as eligible rate-plans, validity rules, activation fee, free units, rating rules, notifications etc.
- Perform Data Extraction during dry -run & Final migration
- Able to extract the Business configuration information from Oracle IN , in a specified format as agreed with Project Team
- Expert knowledge of Oracle IN tools, processes and database schema
- Sound technical knowledge of Oracle IN and business/marketing understanding
- Ability to discuss and clarify requirements with stakeholders from various department (technical and commercial)
Expert knowledge in Oracle/Eserv IN 4.4.1
- Available in Dubai
- Knowledge of database scripting, shell scripting, java programming
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV