Charging Systems - 2nd Level Support
|Job Title:||Charging Systems - 2nd Level Support|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 06:48|
Charging Systems - 2nd Level Support required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying a monthly salary of SAR 17,000 plus usual KSA benefits.
Our client is one of the major global telecommunications vendors, experience working in telecommunications will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have the follow experience:
- Very Good knowledge of all Charging system nodes, SDP, CCN, AIR, NG-VS, ECMS, OCC, IVR & NgCRS
- Very Good knowledge of Virtualized HW C7000
- Very good knowledge of VmWare virtualization
- Capable of handing SUF, SUF job creation and execution
- Very Good knowledge on Tariff and RMA handling.
- Very Good knowledge on IN Business Configuration.
- Excellent knowledge of Control Network, i.e. system, HW / SW, functionality, basic troubleshooting.
- Excellent knowledge of the network topology, its traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics.
- Basic knowledge in E/// Nodes (MSC/GMSC/STP/HLR).
- Basic knowledge on Routing/Traffic Routing/ Nodes integration/ Triggering Tables.
- Should be able to understand performance report.
- Good experience in CSR handling.
- Should have experience of HW & SW up-gradation.
- Good knowledge of all network elements and their main characteristics.
- Good / excellent knowledge of the Core Network management system functionality and application use, (surveillance, performance, configuration).
- Conceptual Knowledge on OSS, GPRS and other related concepts.
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV