Channel Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Channel Sales Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Robert Quezon|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 11:03|
CURRENTLY HIRING an ISP Account Manager
- Act as the owner of region-level projects and establish a full customer relationship with regional customer groups or a supporting customer relationship with the junior- and mid-level personnel (directors of major business departments and CXOs) of corporate-level customer groups.
- Be responsible for achieving the sales, collection, and market goals for the respective customer group and enhancing customer relationships.
- Conduct competition management of region-level customer groups.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end LTC process of the respective project.
- Will be handle ISP Sector (Such as internet company like Gojek, Tokopedia; IDC customer like DCI,NTT; ISP CUSTOMER like Biznet and so on)
- Responsible to touch customer from High until low level
- Result and Target oriented.
- Bachelor degree Electrical engineering (Telecommunication), IT, SI, Industrial or related major
- Experience in sales ISP sector at least 3 years, with overall working experience is more than 6 years.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English, Mandarin skill is an advantage.
- Prefer know ICT technology or ever working in IT Company.
- CCNA Certificate or ever have certificate for ICT Equipment
- Basic knowledge IT servers and storage.
- Basic knowledge in Network area like DWDM and access network.
- Familiar with data center product.
- Customer needs understanding, sales process understanding
- Partnership builder and business enabler
- Aggressive on target, professional and result oriented.
- Good interpersonal skill, able to work under pressure and in fast-changing environment